Pages

10/27/12

Hello everyone!

Hi I'm Rhia Song and I'm a 20's something girl living in the country called The Philippines.   Being a not-so-addict netizen for over three years now, I have been constantly dreaming about putting up a book blog that I can call my own. But being a shy girl that I am, I never mustered enough courage to do so until recently. 

So this is it guys! My very first book blog wherein I will make an honest, very frank review about the certain book that I have read. As a self-confessed book lover and a frustrated writer, I'm really not that choosy when it comes to genres. As long as the story keeps putting up with my expectations, then I'm all up for a reading-all-night fest!

But I mostly enjoy reading zombie novels, young adult fiction, romance and chick-lit. My favourite authors are: Meg Cabot, Nicholas Sparks (And I have to tell you that HE IS MY MOST FAVORITE AUTHOR IN THE WORLD!), Brian Keene, Stephen King, Mitch Albom and Laura Esquivel. 

So I think I have to cut this short. If you guys are also a book lover like me, then do follow me at:


Love,
Rhia

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog. I am always glad to see another Philippines based book blog start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Rhia! Nice to see another Pinay blogger.
    Good luck and happy reading! :)

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete